GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- CONTRACTING PARTIES
registered seat: 8000 Székesfehérvár, Sasvári utca 21., Hungary
(hereinafter referred to as the “Company”)
Anyone who uses any of the Company’s internet services, i.e. registers on the Company’s website: https://wellotools.com and/or purchases goods through this interface, uses a service or uses the Company’s interface. (hereinafter referred to as the “Recipient”)
- PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Company creates these General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as the “GTC”) for the purpose of regulating in detail the conditions related to the use of the Company’s website www.wellotools.com, the rights and obligations of the Company and the Recipient, and other essential circumstances related to the service.
2.Relevant information and changes related to the service is provided on the Company’s website. The Company may unilaterally amend the terms and conditions of the present GTC, which amendments shall take into effect upon their publication, and the ongoing contracts shall not be affected by the amendments. Publication takes place on this web interface. If the Recipient continues to use the services of the Company, he is obliged to obtain information about the current provisions of the GTC at his own risk in all cases. The GTC remains in effect as long as the Company provides the service.
3.The GTC is valid and enforceable against all Recipients. By using the service of the Company, the Recipient accepts the GTC and recognizes it as irrevocably mandatory.
4.The Company is not liable for unforeseen damages arising from data loss, loss of programs, or for reasons beyond its direct control.
III.SERVICES, SHOPPING ON THE COMPANY’S WEBSITE
- Services provided by the Company:
- a) „WelloContact” service that is a contact application that can be built into a website that delivers the message sent by the website visitor in an unaltered form to an email address specified by the website owner.
- b) „WelloCheck” monitoring service that sends notification to the e-mail address specified by the website owner if the website becomes unavailable because of any reason.
- The provision of services by the Company takes the form of packages on the website. The packages on the website contain in detail the conditions of the services currently provided by the Company.
- The Company provides the prices on its website in net prices, separated by the currently available packages on the website, in the currencies available for that service. The Recipient acknowledges and accepts that the Company is entitled and obliged to invoice the to the Recipient in addition to the tax in accordance with the legal regulations in force and applicable at any given time.
- The contract, also aimed to making an order, between the Company and the Recipient, – with the prior approval of the GTC – is concluded when the Recipient sends his order to the Company, it arrives at the Company, and is confirmed by the Company. No later than 48 hours after the Recipient’s order, the Company will electronically confirm the details of the order. Damage arising from incorrect data communication shall be borne by the Recipient.
- After the confirmation of the order, a free probation period starts with the content indicated on the website for paid packages, during which the Company provides the service corresponding to the ordered package, and the Recipient has to decide only after the probation period whether to continue using the service by paying a monthly fee for the service or do not wish to use the service in the future. If, after the end of the probation period, the Recipient continues to use the ordered service, he is obliged to pay the monthly service fee to the Company in advance for the month following the probation period. If, at the end of the probation period the Recipient does not continues to use the service, the contract between the that customer and the Company will automatically terminate at the end of the probation period.
- The monthly fee for the service must be paid in advance in all cases by the deadline specified in the fee request.
- On the Company’s website, it is possible to pay by credit card through the specified administration interface.
- RIGHTS AND DUTIES OF THE PARTIES
- During the term of the contract, the Recipient is obliged to provide the Company with the information and data necessary for the performance of the Company’s activities at a time corresponding to the Company’s request.
- The Company may involve subcontractor to the performance with notifying the Recipient at the same time.
- All WelloTools trademarks, trade names, logos, domain names, and other features of the brand are the property of the Company. The contract between the parties or other agreements do not grant the Recipient any right to use any of the above, whether for commercial or non-commercial purposes.
- This contract is concluded by the parties for an indefinite period from the date of signature. The parties have the right to terminate this contract by mutual agreement at any time. Both parties have the right to terminate this contract in writing, with thirty days’ notice period without giving reasons, by ordinary notice.
Either party has the right to terminate the contract with immediate effect if the other party commits a serious breach of contract. It is considered a serious breach of contract on the part of the Recipient, for example, if he is late in paying the monthly service fee by at least thirty days, or if he does not fulfill his obligation to provide data even after the Company’s written request. It is considered a serious breach of contract on the part of the Company, for example, if the Recipient, as a data controller, fails to comply with an obligation prescribed by law relating to personal data in connection with the Company’s chargeable conduct.
- All information obtained by the Parties in connection with this legal transaction, i.e. all data, facts, etc. deemed to be business secret and shall not be disclosed to third parties without the consent of the other party, except for disclosing to authorities or courts in so far as it is necessary for the legitimate interests of either party or required by law.
- In case of any provision of this Contract is held to be invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the other provisions. Such invalid provision shall be replaced by a provision which best suits the economic intentions of the Parties.
- JURISDICTION, AUTHORITY, COMPETENCE, APPLICABLE LAW
The GTC contains the general terms and conditions of the legal relationship between the Company and the Recipient. Issues not regulated in the GTC are governed by the effective legislation of the Republic of Hungary, in particular the Hungarian Civil Code, as well as the Hungarian official regulations without any special stipulation. In case of a legal dispute arising from these GTC, the Company and the Recipient shall unanimously stipulate the exclusive jurisdiction of the Regional Court of Székesfehérvár and the District Court of Székesfehérvár, as well as the applicability of Hungarian substantive and procedural law.